How to dress to play curling?
- Bring warm clothes. This is not a fashion show and you will enjoy the game better if you are dressed warmly.
- Ideally, you should get a pair of curling shoes. If you do not intend to buy one for now, we suggest you bring a pair of clean sneakers or dock shoes or as flat as possible shoes.
- A vest of ‘polar fleece’ or something warm.
- Nylon jacket or you might like to have your own TMRCC club's jacket.
- Turtleneck sweater for some of you and warmwear.
- Ideally, you should wear a pair of nylon pants, stretch pants or at least something you are very comfortable in and in which you can almost do the split! Or you can purchase a pair of curling pants available at TMRCC.
- Gloves (leather gloves are ideal since they allow you to hold the brush tightly).
- Warm socks.